1.Sea Gypsy Cave
– The cave with prehistoric paintings and the story to be discovered.
– Where your imagination leads you to the new perspective!
3.Fish Farm & Sea Grapes Farm
– Fresh seafood can be easily harvested from here
– Perfect kayaking destination surrounded by limestone mountains
5.Fai Mai Cape
– Another site for cave paintings
– Standing among plenteous mangrove forest where you can get closer to the nature
7.Ao Num Village Orchid Conservation Center
– The gorgeous viewpoint built by the nature!
9. Phantom Island
– At the peak of low tide, the sandbank stand out as its pride!
10. Anchovy Bay
11. Laemsak temple